VA Work-Study Program
Eligible veterans, either full- or 3/4-time students in a degree, vocational, or professional program, can take advantage of a VA Work-Study Program, often referred to as “Earn While You Learn.” This program is designed to assist the veteran (and the institution) both financially and professionally. Work performed must be related to the VA and can include, but is not limited to:
- Processing VA paperwork at schools or VA offices;
- Performing outreach services on campus, under the supervision of a VA employee;
- Performing services at VA medical facilities, other VA offices or state employment offices;
- Working in veterans admissions, GI Bill matters and/or as a peer navigator; or
- Making phone calls, sending emails and welcoming new students to campus.